Ruben Andres Ramirez
A Digital Marketer and Content Creator Looking to Help Your Business Prosper
My experience working in multiple stage startups has given me the ability to focus on marketing, sales, growth and design simultaneously to truly understand how to best interweave the important facets of a business to turn goals into results. I am able to understand the problem, goals and users as if I've been with your company since its inception. Empathy (buzzword, I know) is what fuels my work to ensure that your business' first interaction with your customers isn't a one-way street of you selling to them, but also them understanding what your business does. Think of it as a guidance, not a sales pitch.
My communication, work-ethic, attention to detail and marketing knowledge make me the best person to focus on your marketing. I will excel in that so you can excel in your company.
Date of birth
November 15, 1995
California | Barcelona
+1 (415)787-7075 | +34 631-874-389
Available for freelance work
Digital Marketing and Content Creation
December 2017 - Present
I am looking to constantly expand and improve my marketing expertise. I focus on the online content marketing of your company so you can focus on growing your business and reaching your goals! (P.S. my influential and persuasive writing does that too!) I work with a range of clients ranging from growing startups to established companies.
- Guest blogs & Ghost blogs
- Copywrite to increase conversions and sales
- Website Content Creation and landing pages
- Email Campaigns
Badger Maps, Inc.
Sales, Marketing & Customer Success Intern
January 2017 - May 2017
Badger Maps, Inc. produces a sales software for sales reps on the go. I helped on many different sectors of the business, with a heavier emphasis on sales & marketing.
- Created multiple SEO friendly Badger Map posts
- Provided technical support for over 150 customers that face issues with the software
- called 200+ warm prospects a week to troubleshoot their problems, make their trials a success, and close business
- Performed demos with a variety of customers to ensure they understand the full power of software
Business Development Intern
May 2017 - May 2018
You3Dit is a company looking to create a 3D printing and fabrication marketplace where final 3D prints are made through a crowdsourced network around the world.
- Established CRM for cold emailing campaign
- Wrote case studies highlighting the features and successes of the company
- Launched and operated a separate websites selling laser engraved products. This included marketing, customer acquisition and product development.
Inside Sales Bootcamp
Sales Development Representative
January 2017 - March 2017
At Inside Sales Bootcamp, I learned all the ins and outs of being a successful Inside Sales Rep while working with a company.
- Found prospects using resources such as Crunchbase, Mattermark & LinkedIn
- Handled a Sales Pipeline using CRMs like SalesForce and Close.io
- Wrote multiple compelling sales stories
- Made 150+ dials to VPs and Directors using ConnectAndSell to schedule meetings.
Velasca, S.R.L. - Milano, Italia
International Business Development Intern
October 2016 - December 2016
Velasca is a growing shoe brand bringing Italian made products at an affordable price. My time at Velasca was spent planning on the opening of a warehouse in the United States. I spent my time negotiating and finding the most suitable logistics companies to partner with.
- Identified and communicated with logistics companies in the USA negotiating prices
- Assited in 150+ customer service tickets using FreshDesk
- Analyzed the United States market on both customer and financial perspective.
Dominican University of California
San Rafael, California
2013 - 2017
B.B.A. - Finance
Minor in Pre-Law
Prior to attending Dominican, I vowed to be as involved as possible. I became an active student on campus while experiencing many different things. I was involved in both the Student Government and the Student Ambassador team. I participated in different clubs such as the Debate Club and Dominican Association of Finance and Accounting.
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Study Abroad Semester
Courses: Entrepreneurial Finance, Green Management and Sustainability, Brand Management, IT Economic Management
My time in Italy was focused on me appreciating and understanding a culture outside of mine. I wanted to become a Global Citizen while also interacting with professionals outside of my norm.
While studying abroad, I was able to also obtain an internship at an Italian business through sheer will and effort.
Get in touch
Ruben Andres Ramirez
A Content Creator with Excellent Copywrite Skills